VAST is short for Video Ad Serving Template which is a standard template that helps video players work with a publisher’s ad server.
Through the script, video players can find out which ads to play, how to display them, the length of the ad, functionality involved and more. It enables in-stream video ads to be served across VAST compliant video players.
Google AdSense is supported and here are the exact steps to insert the code for your video.
- Go to Edit mode of your desired video
- Click on the SHOW BETA FEATURES and click on Beta Features menu
- Click on VAST Feed option
- Get the code for a video tag for AdSense for video
- Copy and paste the generated code into your video and click on the PUBLISH button
*Note* This feature is available on the Polaris license only and you can use it for uploaded and linked videos.